Agile People Development (ICP-PDV by ICAgile)
excl. 19% VAT
new dates in spring 2023
Agile People Development -lead people towards more Agility!
This Agile People Development course has participants turn their gaze outward to explore how to support others in their development.
Participants recognize the leader as a role model in personal agility, continuous learning and personal development, changes in their own mindset, and empowering others. They find ways to develop people by working on the system and fostering responsibility and ownership of leadership in others. Likewise, they learn about techniques and models to foster self-organizing teams and their collaboration, and improve communication and alignment of all toward common goals.
This course is a colorful mix of trainer input, hands-on exercises, small group puzzles, discussion, and ongoing self-reflection. Participants assemble a rich toolbox for their daily work as Agile leaders.
- People Development as the basis for Business Development
- Learning as part of the culture
- Developing yourself and others
- Leading around the capabilities of the organization
- Developing individuals and growing together
- Promote responsibility and leadership in others
- Key factors in team development
- Leveraging diversity and conflict
- Building trust in the team
Who should attend?
This program is designed specifically for leaders
- Leaders or aspiring leaders of an organization
- Leaders who are driving the agile transformation and change in their organization and want to develop into an agile leader to that end
- All people who are providing leadership as part of their organization’s agile journey, or aspire to do so
We are the one of currently 4 education providers worldwide offering this Agile leadership training “Agile People Development” (ICP-PDV by ICAgile).
And we are the only one to offer both trainings with certificate in German!
Contact us now, secure your place in the training now!