Scrum Experience Workshop – write your own Scrum Story!
excl. 19% VAT
In this interactive workshop we will discover all elements of Scrum and learn intensively about the accountabilities, events, artifacts, and how they all play together. On day 2 we will apply the Scrum framework while solving a creative challenge as a team. Debriefing about the gained insights as well as a session about our questions and answers round up the workshop and prepare you for using it successfully in your work environment.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for
- individuals to learn Scrum and afterwards take over an accountability in a Scrum Team, as Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Developer
- full teams to learn together about Scrum and unfold their full potential by uncovering flaws in their collaboration
day 1 – Theory… but not boring!
- Scrum flow – the overall picture
- Accountabilities and responsibilities
- Scrum Events for alignment and collaboration
- Scrum Artifacts for clarity and delivery
day 2 – Practice… that’s true fun!
- Story writing – a Scrum experience in 4 sprints
- Questions and Answers