Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster | mentoring
2.800,00 € plus VAT
In your leading role as a CSP-SM you inspire others and together drive the agile transformation and change for your organization. Go for it!
What characterizes an Certified Scrum Professional?
The Certified Scrum Professionals lead the Agile Transformation in a scaled environment. They akt as inspirator, leader, and coach for their Scrum Master colleagues, cross-team topics, and the Product Owners in the organization.
What will we do in this CSP-SM-Program?
Participants learn about the learning topics along the Scrum Alliance defined learning Objectives, in support with the provided material, further literature, and the entire world of the internet. The mentoring group meets in regular intervals for inspection and adaptation of their insights and challenging discussions for widening and deepening of the learnings.
After fulfillment of the Learning Objectives and all other requirements the participants received the CSP-SM certificate by Scrum Alliance.
Who is leading this Program?
This mentoring program is offered and delivered by Anja Stiedl.
Anja is a Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach, CEC and Certified Team Coach, CTC. She is also Path-to-CSP-Educator and member of the CTC-Review-Team. Since 2017 she is ICAgile authorized instructor for ICP, ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC, ICP-LEA, and ICP-PDV.
Anja supports organizations in their adaptation to fast changing markets and their transformation to agile and self organizing ways of working. She accompanies leaders and individuals on their learning journey to build up the knowledge and skills, that are required and demanded for their new role and their new understanding of collaboration.
What do participants say?
Here are some quotes by successful participants of the mentoring program:
– Niklas K.: “The training was just great, you could determine the pace yourself how fast you want to progress. Since I progressed faster than expected, we then delved into a topic of my choice in three remaining appointments, just great. The trainer Anja Stiedl also supported me very well in technical as well as in complicated interpersonal questions. I can only recommend this training.”
– Thomas F.: “Anja accompanied me very well during the coaching to become an Advanced Scrum Master. I got along well with the structure she provided. The additional topics were a good addition and support on the way to the A-CSM. I developed the content myself and reflected on it with Anja. In each session she was able to provide me with valuable tips and supplementary material. Anja’s great experience and good expertise in the field helped me not only to achieve the A-CSM, but to develop myself significantly as a Scrum Master.”
Who should attend??
– ScrumMaster, who want to take on w leading role in the community of Scrum Masters and therefore want to learn more about Agility, Scrum, Facilitation, Coaching, and how it all plays together, for the developers, the Product Owners and the Organization.
– Agile Coaches, who dare to challenge their own Knowledge in the discussion with a Certified Agile Coach, and who want to fill their knowledge with the missing puzzle peaces, in order to demonstrate their skills and competencies with the A-CSM-certificate.
– Agile Leaders and Agile Consultants, who want to distinguish their competencies in the market.
Which topics are covered in this CSP-SM-Mentoring-Program?
– Agile/Lean/Scrum: Lean Thinking
– More Scrum Master Competencies: Enhanced Facilitation, Coaching, Training
– Working with the Development Team: Team Dynamics, Starting New Scrum Teams, Software Craftmanship, Team-Coaching
– Coaching the Product Owner
– Service to the Organization: Organizational Development, Scaling Scrum
– Scrum Mastery: more on Personal Development
After successful participation this program qualifies for the CSP-SM / Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master certificate. Assignments are to be fulfilled between the sessions.
As a 1:1 mentoring program the learning journey can be started any time.
All written material is in English. Mentoring language is English or German.