Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner | mentoring
2.400,00 € plus VAT
Individual 1:1 Mentoring for Advanced Product Owners: drive the change in your multi team setting&focus on product, customer value!!!
Individual Mentoring-Coaching-Program for the Advanced Certified Product Owner: drive the change actively in your multi team setting and focus on product, customer value and stakeholders!
Use this program to be mentored while you learn with the Scrum Alliance Learning Objectives toward Advanced Product Ownership and apply your insights immediately in your work environment.
About this mentoring program „A-CSPO“
This coaching program leads you from the Product Owner Certificate CSPO to the Scrum Alliance Certificate “Advanced – Certified Product Owner” A-CSPO (additional requirements apply, see here) and is about continuing your development as an Agile Product Owner.
It is a multi-month program for your learning journey along the Scrum Alliance defined Learning Objectives for A-CSPO.
This mentoring program is based around…
- learning assignments that you integrate into your daily work and apply directly at your job as a Product Owner
- your learning reflection and documentation of your progress toward the learning objectives
- one-on-one online mentoring sessions facilitated by an experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Team and Enterprise Coach (CTC / CEC) : here we check and discuss the learning objective and the questions you have along your journey. Mentoring sessions take place either in alignment with you or on predefined dates. Check www.moccasoft.com for detailed information.
During your A-CSPO learning journey you will discover these topics:
- Importance of Product Ownership and Product Owner Core Competencies
- Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- One-team and Multi-Team
- Focus on Customers and Users
- Advanced Product Assumption Validation and Product Discovery
- Advanced Techniques for Working with the Product Backlog
Topics that had been worked on in previous coaching modules, will be deepened further.
By finishing this program you will improve your ability to…
- Facilitate better and more fruitful conversations between Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when explaining your product vision and purpose
- Use product discovery workshops with customers and users to generate new product backlog items
- Decide and structure your product backlog to address value, risks, assumptions, and possible options
- Clearly visualize and communicate values and priorities reflected in the product backlog
- Work in a Scaled Scrum and Agile environment beyond a single team setup
Take your next step on the Product Owner-Journey!—————–
Agenda / from the contents:
- Product Owner Core Competencies: what is Product Ownership and why is it important?
- Advances Techniques of Working with Stakeholders
- More Techniques on Working with the Development Team
- Purpose and Strategy
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Validation Techniques for Product Assumptions
- Working with your Product Backlog
Who should attend
- Product Owner, Program Managers, Project Managers
- ScrumMaster, die mehr lernen wollen über Agilität, Scrum, Facilitation, Coaching, und wie das alles zusammenspielt, für das Entwicklungsteam, den Kundenmehrwert und die Organisation
- Agile Coaches, die das alles schon wissen, die es wagen sich selber herauszufordern und die fehlenden Puzzelstücke noch füllen wollen, und schließlich ihr Wissen durch das A-CSPO-Zertifikat zeigen wollen.
- Agile Führungskräfte/Leader und Agile Berater, die sich am Markt hervorheben wollen.
The mentoring format
The program takes place in 1:1 sessions.
Please contact me for dates and times.
Please contact me for inhouse programs.
Coaching language is German or English. Material is in English.
Make sure you get the next Coaching spot and make your booking now!