start any time
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner®
2.400,00 € zzgl. MwSt.
exkl. 19 % MwSt.
Meetings take place in Zoom. Contact me for the dates.
Group Coaching for the Advanced Product Owner: drive the change actively in your multi team setting and focus on product, customer value and stakeholders!
Use this program to be mentored while you learn with the Scrum Alliance Learning Objectives toward Advanced Product Ownership and apply your insights immediately in your work environment.
About this mentoring program „A-CSPO“
This coaching program leads you from the Product Owner Certificate CSPO to the Scrum Alliance Certificate “Advanced – Certified Product Owner” A-CSPO (additional requirements apply, see here) and is about continuing your development as an Agile Product Owner.
It is a multi-month program for your learning journey along the Scrum Alliance defined Learning Objectives for A-CSPO.
This 10-week mentoring program is based around…
● learning assignments that you integrate into your daily work and apply directly at your job as a Product Owner
● your learning reflection and documentation of your progress toward the learning objectives
● 10 group or one-on-one online mentoring sessions facilitated by an experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC), 90 min each: here we check and discuss the learning objective and the questions you have along your journey. Mentoring sessions take place either in alignment with you or on predefined dates. Check www.moccasoft.com for detailed information.
● 2 one-to-one online coaching sessions with an experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC), 60 min each: we especially focus on you, your journey, and your development path as an Agile Product Owner.
During your A-CSPO learning journey you will discover these topics:
● Importance of Product Ownership and Product Owner Core Competencies
● Advanced Purpose and Strategy
● One-team and Multi-Team
● Focus on Customers and Users
● Advanced Product Assumption Validation and Product Discovery
● Advanced Techniques for Working with the Product Backlog
Topics that had been worked on in previous coaching modules, will be deepened further.
By finishing this program you will improve your ability to…
● Facilitate better and more fruitful conversations between Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
● Respond confidently when explaining your product vision and purpose
● Use product discovery workshops with customers and users to generate new product backlog items
● Decide and structure your product backlog to address value, risks, assumptions, and possible options
● Clearly visualize and communicate values and priorities reflected in the product backlog
● Work in a Scaled Scrum and Agile environment beyond a single team setup
Take your next step on the Product Owner-Journey!
Agenda / from the contents:
- Product Owner Core Competencies: what is Product Ownership and why is it important?
- Advances Techniques of Working with Stakeholders
- More Techniques on Working with the Development Team
- Purpose and Strategy
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Validation Techniques for Product Assumptions
- Working with your Product Backlog
Who should attend?
- Product Owner, Program Managers, Project Managers,
- ScrumMaster, die mehr lernen wollen über Agilität, Scrum, Facilitation, Coaching, und wie das alles zusammenspielt, für das Entwicklungsteam, den Kundenmehrwert und die Organisation
- Agile Coaches, die das alles schon wissen, die es wagen sich selber herauszufordern und die fehlenden Puzzelstücke noch füllen wollen, und schließlich ihr Wissen durch das A-CSPO-Zertifikat zeigen wollen.
- Agile Führungskräfte/Leader und Agile Berater, die sich am Markt hervorheben wollen.
Who should attend?
- Product Owners
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
… who want to bring their Product-Ownership-Skills to the next, multi-team level and serve their organization and their customer on an advanced level!
- Agile Leaders
- Agile Consultants
… who want to proof their knowledge and skills from other Agile Coaches on the market.
The mentoring format
The program takes place in individual or group sessions. Coaching language is English or German.
Material is in English.
Make sure you get the next Coaching spot and make your booking now!
Die Festlegung der Termine erfolgt in Abstimmung.
Please let us know about your questions: