start any time
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner®
1.600,00 € zzgl. MwSt.
exkl. 19 % MwSt.
COACHING ist ein sehr vertrauensvoller Austausch. Ich führe mit jedem Teilnehmer ein Gespräch über Erwartungen und Ziele.
TERMINE sind sehr flexibel und finden remote über Zoom-Meeting statt. Daher ist ein Start jederzeit möglich.
This coaching program leads you to the Scrum Alliance Certificate “Advanced – Certified Scrum Product Owner” (A-CSPO) and is about continuing your development as a Scrum Product Owner.
About the program
- Program learning components are based on Scrum Alliance defined learning objectives.
- You start the program any time with your personal kick-off meeting to hit the road for your learning journey.
- Participants learn on the given learning objectives in their own pace.
- Participants apply their learnings directly into their day-to-day-work.
- Each month we have a mentoring and coaching session to review and discuss learnings, insights, benefits, pitfalls, tipps, and tricks.
- Participants benefit from the exchange and different views in the group.
Dates, Structure, and Content
Mentoring sessions take plan on the 2nd Monday each month, 16-17:00 CET
(Program will be continued in 2022 in a similar way)
Benefits of the A-CSPO℠ coaching program
- Gain techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
By finishing this program you will improve your ability to
- Facilitate better and more fruitful conversations between Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when explaining your product vision and purpose
- Use product discovery workshops with customers and users to generate new product backlog items
- Decide and structure your product backlog to address value, risks, assumptions, and possible options
- Clearly visualize and communicate values and priorities reflected in the product backlog
- Work in a Scaled Scrum and Agile environment beyond a single team setup
A-CSPO℠ Certification Requirements
- Hold a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO℠) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend all sessions in this educational program.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed learning components. This includes work prior, in between and after the course-sessions to fulfill the learning objectives.
- Accept the A-CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Product Owner (within the past five years).
Maintain your A-CSPO℠ by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.
During your A-CSPO learning journey you will cover these topics:
- Importance of Product Ownership and Product Owner Core Competencies
- Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- One-team and Multi-Team
- Focus on Customers and Users
- Advanced Product Assumption Validation and Product Discovery
- Advanced Techniques for Working with the Product Backlog