6.-27.Feb 23 | Advanced Certified ScrumMaster
with challenging assignments
excl. 19% VAT
The mentoring program consists of these sessions:
Feb. 06th, 13th, 20th, 27th 2023
each 2 – 6pm CET.
Challenging assignments are awaiting you before, in between, during, and after the sessions!
This Mentoring leads you to the A-CSM certificate by ScrumAlliance with real life practical exercises, additional input and discussions!
What characterizes an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster?
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster, short A-CSM, masters Scrum, can lead from the role of a ScrumMaster on a Scrum-Team and can teach others in Scrum. They understand the background and can drive the change in their multi team environment. The know about the core competencies of a ScrumMaster in the areas of facilitation, coaching, and training and have applied them in appropriate situations at their workplace. A-CSMs know about advances techniques to support their Product Owners, Developers, and the organization in their transformation. The know about their own weaknesses and strengths and are aware of their personal development and improvement plan.
What will we do in this A-CSM-Program?
Participants learn about the learning topics along the Scrum Alliance defined learning Objectives, in support with the provided material, further literature, and the entire world of the internet. The mentoring group meets in regular intervals for inspection and adaptation of their insights and challenging discussions for widening and deepening of the learnings.
After fulfillment of the Learning Objectives and all other requirements the participants received the A-CSM certificate by Scrum Alliance.
Who is leading this Program?
This mentoring program is offered and delivered by Anja Stiedl.
Anja is a Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach, CEC and Certified Team Coach, CTC. She is also Path-to-CSP-Educator and member of the CTC-Review-Team. Since 2017 she is ICAgile authorized instructor for ICP, ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC, ICP-LEA, and ICP-PDV.
Anja supports organizations in their adaptation to fast changing markets and their transformation to agile and self organizing ways of working. She accompanies leaders and individuals on their learning journey to build up the knowledge and skills, that are required and demanded for their new role and their new understanding of collaboration.
What do participants say?
Here are some quotes by successful participants of the A-CSM program:
– Niklas K.: “Die Schulung war einfach super, man konnte das Tempo selbst bestimmen wie schnell voran kommen möchte. Da ich schneller voran gekommen bin als gedacht haben wir uns dann in drei übrig gebliebenen Termin auf ein Thema meiner Wahl vertieft, einfach nur super. Die Trainerin Anja Stiedl hat mich auch sehr gut unterstützt in fachlichen wie auch in komplizierten zwischenmenschlichen Fragen. Ich kann diese Schulung nur weiter empfehlen.”
– Thomas F.: “Anja hat mich sehr gut bei dem Coaching zum Advanced Scrum Master begleitet. Mit der von ihr vorgegebenen Struktur bin ich gut zurecht gekommen. Die zusätzlichen Themen waren eine gute Ergänzung und Unterstützung auf dem Weg zum A-CSM. Ich habe die Inhalte selbst erarbeitet und mit Anja reflektiert. In jeder Sitzung konnte sie mir wertvolle Tips und ergänzendes Material an die Hand geben. Anjas große Erfahrung und gute Expertise auf dem Gebiet hat mir geholfen nicht nur den A-CSM zu erreichen, sondern mich selbst als Scrum Master erheblich weiter zu entwickeln.”
Who should attend??
– ScrumMaster, who want to learn more about Agility, Scrum, Facilitation, Coaching, and how it all plays together, for the developers, the Product Owners and the Organization.
– Agile Coaches, who dare to challenge and widen their own knowledge in the discussion with a Certified Agile Coach, and who want to fill their knowledge with the missing puzzle peaces, in order to demonstrate their skills and competencies with the A-CSM-certificate.
– Agile Leaders and Agile Consultants, who want to distinguish their competencies in the market.
Which topics are covered in the A-CSM-Mentoring-Program?
* Lean / Agile / Scrum – how do they relate and what can we learn from it?
* Facilitation skills – support your team in their collaboration, alignment, and focus
* Coaching – analyze the mindest and principles of a coach, meet a framework for a coaching conversation, and find several appropriate and fitting questions
* Scrum Mastery – besome awareness about your own behaviour and define your personal development plan
* Service to the organization – take a peak into the organization outside your Scrum teams: scaling models, organizational development
* Service to the Scrum Team – self managing teams, Agile development practicees, and Definition-of-Done
* Service to the Product Owner – support Product Owners with compelling Product Visions, effective Backlog refinement and stakeholder management
Scheduled dates are:
Feb. 6th, 13th,. 20, 27th in 2023!
each 2 – 6pm CET.