start any time
Advanced Certified ScrumMaster®
1.600,00 € zzgl. MwSt.
exkl. 19 % MwSt.
Start ist jederzeit möglich.
This coaching program leads you to the Scrum Alliance Certificate “Advanced – Certified ScrumMaster” (A-CSM) and is about continuing your development as an Scrum Master.
About the program
- Program learning components are based on Scrum Alliance defined learning objectives.
- You start the program any time with your personal kick-off meeting to hit the road for your learning journey.
- Participants learn on the given learning objectives in their own pace.
- Participants apply their learnings directly into their day-to-day-work.
- Each month we have a mentoring and coaching session to review and discuss learnings, insights, benefits, pitfalls, tipps, and tricks.
- Participants benefit from the exchange and different views in the group.
Dates, Structure, and Content
Mentoring sessions take plan on the 2nd Monday each month, 15-16:00 CET
(Program will be continued in 2022 in a similar way)
|Jan-11||Lean, Agile, Scrum: Agile/Lean Values, Principles and Empirical Process Control|
|Feb-08||Scrum Master Core Competencies: Facilitation|
|Mar-08||Scrum Master Core Competencies: Team Facilitation|
|Apr-12||Scrum Master Core Competencies: Coaching|
|May-10||Scrum Master Core Competencies: Team Coaching|
|Jun-14||Scrum Master Core Competencies: Training|
|Jul-12||Service to the Development Team: Self-Organization and Team Dynamics|
|Aug-09||Service to the Development Team: Definition of Done and Development Practices|
|Sept-13||Service to the Product Owner: Product Vision to Product Backlog|
|Oct-11||Service to the Organization: Scaling|
|Nov-08||Service to the Organization: Organizational Change|
|Dec-13||Scrum Mastery: True Leadership and Personal Development|
Benefits of the A-CSM℠ coaching program
- Gain techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
By finishing this program you will improve your ability to
- Facilitate better and more fruitful conversations between Scrum Team members and stakeholders
- Train and Coach the system about Agile being and working
- Forster selforganization and catalyze team dynamics in the Scrum Team
- Coach the Product Owner with advanced product backlog techniques
- Support the organization in their Agile transformational change and their scaling topics
A-CSM℠ Certification Requirements
- Hold a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM℠) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend all sessions in this educational program.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed learning components. This includes work prior, in between and after the course-sessions to fulfill the learning objectives.
- Accept the A-CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
Maintain your A-CSM℠ by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.
During your A-CSM learning journey you will cover these topics:
- History and interaction of Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Importance of the Scrum Master role and Scrum Master Core Competencies
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Mastery