Of course, everybody in the Agile World knows the “Manifesto for Agile Software Development”.
Well, at least I hope everybody knows 😉
There have developed several other manifestos, I collected some links for you, check them out:
- The original Manifesto for Agile Software Development
- True, so true: Manifesto for Half-Arsed Agile Software Development
- Useful update for the original: The Agile [Business] Manifesto
- Manifesto for Software Craftsmanship – useful exercise: discuss how it relates to the original statements!
- Wholehearted manifesto – oops: gone!
- The Project Management Manifesto
- The PMO Manifesto
- Declaration of Interdependence
- Agile Business Manifesto – 12 new Principles focussing on customer
- Pete Behrens: Manifesto on Agile Leadership – by now, just a draft, but stuff to think on
- Agile Testing Manifesto
I think many of them are worth reading and reflecting.
You know more? email me!