Bring your Agile Team Coaching skills to the next level: Mindset, Active Listening, Powerful Questions, Solution Focus, Conflict or Feedback Conversation…
The Agile Team Coach course focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. Each participant can distinguish the Agile Coaching stances and has a clear strategy to apply in the given situation. A key part focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value these skills to serve individuals on an agile team. Participants find their set of principles to apply, a framework to follow in their coaching session and various questions from different coaching directions to choose from: Systemic Coaching, Solution Focus Coaching, Non-Violent Communication coaching etc. This training introduces participants to foundational team coaching and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems.
This training is delivered with theories, methods, discussions, exercises, and activities over the course of three days.
Participants need good knowledge in Agile values, principles, and practices, as well as in Agile Team Facilitation.
How do participants benefit?
– Confidence – you know that you learned about Facilitation and Coaching along international standards and how to apply them successfully
– Toolbox – you have a solid toolbox for your facilitation and coaching conversations and you can focus on your conversations partner instead of searching for useful and fitting questions to ask and inspire creativity
– Valuable conversations – your conversations get better, more creative, more inspiring, more meaningful
– Leadership skills – you can apply your new skills in every area and you will turn into THE highly valued Facilitator and Coach for collaborative team moderation and leadership!
– Certificates – after successful participation in the training you are eligible for the certificate ICP-ACC (ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching) by ICAgile.
What do other participants say?
– “…definitely a training that you leave with more questions than you brought in “
>>> … what a great comment on a COACHING TRAINING! Thank you!
– “I appreciate the knowledge that Anja has and how she was able to share her insights so easily. She modeled so many of the coaching behaviors that helped me to see and better understand the role of the Agile coach. I really liked seeing her model the different coaching and Agile methods in our training sessions. It helps me to see how I can use these in my role as a coach.”
– “Anja did a great job. Very patient with us, and you can tell she is a practiced Agile Coach :)”
– ”Anja did great job to make the sessions interactive and keep everyone engaged in the topics.”
Who should attend?
– Scrum Masters, Agile Team Facilitators, Agile Coaches
– Product Owners, Business Analysts, Agile Product Managers, Agile Project Managers
– Agile Team Leads, Agile Leaders
This training is offered and delivered by Anja Stiedl (moccasoft).
Anja is a Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach, CEC andCertified Team Coach, CTC. She is also Path-to-CSP-Educator and member of the CTC-Review-Team. Since 2017 she is ICAgile authorized instructor for ICP, ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC, ICP-LEA, and ICP-PDV.
Anja supports organizations in their adaptation to fast changing markets and their transformation to agile and self organizing ways of working. She accompanies leaders and individuals on their learning journey to build up the knowledge and skills, that are required and demanded for their new role and their new understanding of collaboration.
Contact her for further information: email@example.com
>>> …email me if you are outside Germany and want a VAT-free invoice… <<< firstname.lastname@example.org