If you are working on part2 of your CTC-application, this program is perfect for you!
What do we do in the sessions?
It’s up to you: the group leads the session topics.
- Topics are set by coach & mentor Anja Stiedl
- Participants will introduce their current topics and challenges
- Others listen, share hypotheses, give ideas, provide feedback (!)
- We discuss alternatives and general approaches to the examples given
- Everybody will set intention on their Agile-Coach-journey
- All learn and grow together
In general, the focus lies on the CTC/CEC applications and corresponding Agile Coaching topics.
Who is leading this program?
This CTC mentoring program is offered and lead by Anja Stiedl.
Anja is a Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) and Certified Team Coach (CTC). She is Path-to-CSP-Educator.
In the mentoring sessions Anja offers her ideas and reflections. She asks questions for your to focus on and sets direction for the course of the program.
What does this program promise you? What does this program NOT promise?
Up to now, all my mentees have succeeded in their journey to the CTC level certification… this makes me happy and proud.
Nevertheless: this program can not promise that you achieve your desired certificate as an Agile Coach with Scrum Alliance. No person and no education program can promise this to you.
Still, I can promise to you that you will experience enriching conversations and experiences in the mentoring sessions that will give you depth and clarity to your coaching style and approach. You will bring intention to your sessions.
- CSP certificate (contact me if you don’t have it yet)
- willingness to work on topics in between the sessions
We will meet online in ZOOM every 3 weeks, Tuesday 6pm-7pm.
This sums up to at least 15 sessions a 1 year.
See here full Eventbrite information: CTC mentoring program