Accreditation of Practise –
>>validate your experience<<
250,00 € plus VAT
excl. 19% VAT
-> get your skills and experiences validated and accredited!
Schedule your call any time!
Purpose of the Accreditation of Practise
This accreditation is for experienced Scrum Masters who want to validate and get feedback on their learning and development journey as well as demonstrate their skills with this internationally acknowledged accreditation.
About the accreditation process
Immediately after booking your accreditation you are provided all required documents to prepare for the interview session. You receive a link to schedule your accreditation interview.
At the end of interview you receive your feedback and result, and (shortly after) the accreditation diploma and corresponding badge if the accreditation was passed successfully.
In a one-on-one accreditation call in a 1 hour interview your accreditor will require you to…
- Demonstrate at least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master based on evidence (contract, pictures, written recommendations ..).
- Answer 2 questions related to general Scrum knowledge (according to Scrum guide).
- Provide evidence of at least 1 training activity and its outcomes
- Provide evidence of at least 1 mentoring exercise,
- Provide evidence of at least 1 event facilitation (single team or multi-team) and its outcomes,
- Provide evidence of at least 1 team or individual improvement process and its outcomes.
- Showcase 1 case study description of serving Devs, serving a PO or serving the Organization.
- Share your self improvement goals as a Scrum Master.
Your accreditor will evaluate your candidacy, provide feedback and decide on your Accreditation of Practice based on his/her observations. Participating in an Accreditation interview does NOT guarantee the candidate to be accredited.
Make sure you get the next accreditation spot and make your booking now!
What do participants say?
Thorsten G.: ”