new* mentoring *new
ICP-ACC by ICAgile
remote * start any time
3.200,00 € plus VAT
excl. 19% VAT
Agile Team Coach
ICP-ACC by ICAgile
as 1:1 mentoring!
Dates & Times:
start any time (please allow me a 1-week head start)
choose your dates & times
Bring your Agile Coaching skills to the next level!
The Agile Team Coach course is the second certification on the Agile Coaching track. This training focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing the course, the learner will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This training introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems. A key part focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
Participants need good knowledge in Agile values, principles, and practices, as well as in Agile Team Facilitation.
How do participants benefit?
– Confidence – you know that you learned about Facilitation and Coaching along international standards and how to apply them successfully
– Toolbox – you have a solid toolbox for your facilitation and coaching conversations and you can focus on your conversations partner instead of searching for useful and fitting questions to ask and inspire creativity
– Valuable conversations – your conversations get better, more creative, more inspiring, more meaningful
– Leadership skills – you can apply your new skills in every area and you will turn into THE highly valued Facilitator and Coach for collaborative team moderation and leadership!
– Certificates – after successful participation in the training you are eligible for the certificate ICP-ACC (ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching) by ICAgile.
Mentoring Program Structure
The program consists of 22.5 hours of mentoring (15x 1.5hours)
and assignments in between the sessions for your intense learning!
This program is a 1:1 mentoring program and can start any time!
This program is available in German and English.
What do other participants say?
– “I appreciate the knowledge that Anja has and how she was able to share her insights so easily. She modeled so many of the coaching behaviors that helped me to see and better understand the role of the Agile coach. I really liked seeing her model the different coaching and Agile methods in our training sessions. It helps me to see how I can use these in my role as a coach.”
– “Anja did a great job. Very patient with us, and you can tell she is a practiced Agile Coach :)”
– ”Anja did great job to make the sessions interactive and keep everyone engaged in the topics.”
Who should attend?
– Scrum Masters
– Product Owners, Business Analysts
– Agile Product Managers, Agile Project Managers
– Agile Team Facilitators
– Agile Team Leads, Agile Leaders
– Agile Coaches
who want to explore all options how team facilitation helps collaboration and alignment for success in teams.
This mentoring program is offered and delivered by Anja Stiedl (moccasoft).
Anja is a Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach/CEC, Certified Team Coach/CTC and Path-to-CSP-Educator. Since 2017 she is ICAgile authorized instructor for ICP, ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC, ICP-LEA, and ICP-PDV.
Since 2008, Anja supports organizations in their adaptation to fast changing markets and their transformation to agile and self organizing ways of working. She accompanies leaders and individuals on their learning journey to build up the knowledge and skills, that are required and demanded for their new role and their new understanding of collaboration.
Contact here for your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounts are available for small groups. Just contact me to see what we can do 🙂